- Sidchrome have set the benchmark in the Australian and New Zealand pliers market with the launch of the New Generation Pliers.
- The most technology ically advanced pliers ever released by Sidchrome are available now.
- Manufactured in France the new range of pliers are designed to deliver ergonomic ease of use and unparalleled durability.
- Recent advances in metallurgical technology y, coupled with a highly sophisticated double heat treating process, have resulted in a technology ical masterpiece.
- The Sidchrome slip joint multigrips are ideal for use in confined spaces. Jaw capacity of 44mm in the fully open, parallel position
- The slip joint feature allows 7 pivot positions
- Double heat treated tips for high wear resistance (HRc 60/62)
- The handles have been developed with the support of specialist ergonomics laboratories, and provide maximum comfort, by taking advantage of a non-slip spatula shaped pressure area
- Handles are highly resistant to common corrosive elements, such as petrol, acetone, chlorothene and Skydrol
|High Performance Multigrip Pliers 250mm|