The Image used is a guide only and may differ from actual product appearance.
- Consumable Parts - All wear parts are manufactured to the same or better specifications than the OEM and are fully interchangeable.
- Shield Caps - Offered in single and two piece with a variety of standoff attachments.
- Electrodes - Aircraft grade Hafnium ensures stable arc initiation and maximum electrode life.
- Cutting tips - Premium turned to exacting tolerances.
- Swirl Rings - All swirl rings are made from vespel to give guaranteed component cooling and maximum performance levels.
- Trigger - A patented "slide to operate" switch system guarantees safety and faultless operation.
- Heads - Plasma torch heads are very sophisticated components. High velocity gases, high voltage, extreme temperature and sometimes less than desirable air quality must all be precisely controlled.
- Uniarc utilise the highest quality raw materials and processing techniques to produce high performance, maximum endurance torch heads.
- Safety System - Twin pin safety ensures the torch cannot be activated if the shield cap is not in place.
- Handles - Two sizes of handle are utilized for the range and feature soft grips. The handle designs contain all the working and moving parts.
- Poke Yoke assembly techniques have ensured simplified "plug and play" component assembly for easier maintenance.
- Cable supports are engineered to provide the correct combination of cable protection and ergonomic balance.
- Cable System - Coax cable and separate style options are housed in neoprene or high endurance neoprene / canvas cover.
- Terminations - Terminations are offered in a "direct to machine" or central connector configuration.
|Cooling Method||Air Cooled|
|Duty Cycle||150A @ 60%|