- Pneumatic operated suspended gun, with integrated TE300 or TE470 microprocessor welding control unit.
- High productivity achieved with rational design, reduced dimensions, high welding capacity.
- High electric efficiency.
- Reduced installation costs.
- Totally enclosed, rubber protected for easy and safe operation.
- Gyro suspension on sealed bearings together with a spring balancer guarantees accurate manoeuvrability at any degree.
- Rotation locking device.
- Large selection of arms, enabling to set-up the welder according to the work exigencies.
- Chrome-copper electrode-holders for heavy duty and long life, designed for both straight and angled assembling. Adjustable electrodes distance, adjustable short working stroke for heavy duty.
- Temporary extra stroke to reach the areas to be welded. Long working stroke to weld reinforcement ribs, jobs in areas difficult to be reached. Water-cooled transformer, with epoxy resin coated windings.
- Water cooled arms, electrode-holders and electrodes.
- Synchronous SCR contactor insulated from cooling water circuit with protection thermostat.
- Oil-less chromium plated cylinder and shaft for heavy duty operation and long life.
|Nominal power at 50%||23 kVA|
|Arms spacing||120 mm|
|Max. electrode force (6 bar)||300 daN|
|Working stroke||5-20 mm|
|Maximum stroke||35-50 mm|
|Max M.S. sheet thickness||with shorter arms 4+4 mm|
|Cross Wire max Diameter||14+14 mm|
|Gross weight with long arm||57 kg|
|Spring balancer||short arms: capacity 55-60 kg|