Bonus until 31 December 2021 - Weldclass Promax 350 Fire Metal Welding Helmet WC-05314
Made in Europe, the Weldclass 155M gas/gasless MIG welder comes with leading 4 year warranty and 30-day money back satisfaction guarantee. Very easy to use, compact, portable (weighs just 9 kg) and suitable for welding up to 5 mm steel. Comes with 2 m direct connect MIG torch, 0.6/0.8/0.9 mm drive rollers for both gas and gasless wires, earth lead, and 10 A plug fitted.
Ideal for hobbyist and occasional use. For trade/field/site work, we recommend models 175MST & above, which have heavier-duty "Euro-connect" torches and wire drive systems. Handy reference guide sticker printed inside the door of the welder for easy settings reference.
- Made in Europe
- 150A max output
- Welds up to 5 mm Mild Steel (max MIG capacity)
- Fitted with 10A 240V plug
- Made in Italy to Weldclass specifications, in one of Europe's largest & most experienced welding machine manufacturing plants
- Very easy-to-use Synergic MIG controls: Adjust single dial according to material thickness & machine will automatically set the correct voltage and wire speed
- Very compact and portable, weighs 9 kg
- Takes 1 kg (D100 mm) or 5 kg (D200 mm) spools
- Generator Compatible - min 8kva, ideal 10+kva
- Generator friendly (minimum 7kva, ideal 8kva+)
|Weld - Mild Steel||5 mm|
|Spools||1 kg (D100 mm) or 5 kg (D200 mm)|